Redarc Gauge Boost + EGT - G52-BEA
The G52-BEA is used to monitor the exhaust gas temperature (EGT) of turbo-equipped vehicles in conjunction with a pyrometer probe. EGT is an indication of how hot the combustion process is in a vehicles cylinders. Excessive EGT can cause engine or turbocharger damage. Many conditions can result in excessive EGT (i.e. too much fuel or not enough air) and are made worse when a vehicle is pulling a heavy load, climbing or running at continuous high speeds.
The boost pressure function monitors manifold air pressure and is used to ensure excessive pressure is not generated. By monitoring boost, you are able to keep the vehicle's engine components in the proper power range to achieve the most performance from your vehicle.
The gauge is supplied with a “K” type EGT sensor and electronic boost MAP sensor interface. The boost has a peak hold function with a display range from 0- 35 PSI and programmable alert level between 10 and 30 PSI. The EGT function also has a peak hold function with a range from 275 to 800 °C and is programmable between 500 and 800 °C. The EGT probe has a 1/8” NPT compression fitting and is supplied with a weld in mounting bung.
The G52-BEA gauge is also equipped with an optional 100A rated current display that monitors the amount of current to or from your main or auxiliary battery. This device can be fitted around the earth connection of the main or auxiliary battery. You will need to purchase the REDARC Hall effect current sensor (GS-AMPS) to equip the gauge with this function.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- EGT and boost peak hold functions
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check exhaust gas temperature and boost pressure without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
- 52mm gauge with wiring harnesses for power/programming and connection to sensor interface
- MAP Sensor interface box
- Diesel EGT pyrometer probe with 1/8” NPT compression fitting and 96” lead wire.
- 1.8m Hose with T-Piece to tap into vehicle’s manifold boost/vac hose
- K-Type thermo coupler
- Weld in mounting bung
- Mounting bracket with fasteners and P-Clip
|Sensor(s) (Included)||Boost EGT Interface|
|Standby Current Draw||30mA|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||6 - 16V|
We Also Recommend
REDARC 12V 25A Dual Input In-vehicle DC to DC Battery Charger - BCDC1225D